Saturday, January 25, 2014

WHOOOOOO are you, WHO WHO, WHO WHOOOOOO

Got my Heresy order in, folks! Andy Foster sent me a nice email when it shipped, apologizing for the holiday delay, when the holiday delay was the entire impetus behind my order, as Andy always takes a week or so off and offers a nice discount for orders placed during that time. Even if I can't order from him at any other time of year, I always make it a point to order during his holiday sale.

This year I added to the denizens of the Whoniverse that I can add to my gaming table. I have the Doctor Who Miniatures Games rules, which are free to download, and they run on the same rules that power 7TV, plus I plan on adding the characters to my VSF/steampunk universe as well. (I've got to come up with a name for my setting!)

So here we have my choices:


Dr. Payne, the War Doctor. On the sprue are either his
sound-based adjustment device or a laser pistol.

Commander of the Sharclons, an abbreviation, we're told, for short-arsed clones.
Above the body are the four head variants.

Two potato-like Sharclon troopers.

And this is a dancing zombie halfling. A real "thriller" finding this one.

Again, my apologies for my half-baked photography. And once I get more of my collection painted up, I apologize for the sheer number of Michael Jackson parody miniatures I own.

Next time, I'll tell you about the local gaming store I've finally been to. I know, right?

OK, back to the boards everyone, and I'll see you across the tables soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment