Friday, January 10, 2014

Belated welcome

Those who followed the comments on my last post may have seen that the vagaries of blogger made me miss welcoming another new follower.



And in this case, I did this grave disservice to Robert Arduin, author of one of my favorite blogs, Fiends in Waistcoats. I follow many blogs, but there are several that bring a big smile to my face when I see new posts from them. "Fiends in Waistcoats" is definitely one of those. Robert intersperses excellent game content for steampunk and VSF games with well-written, informative pieces about historical and literary features of London and the Victorian era.

So welcome aboard, Robert. It is truly an honor to have you here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this kind welcome Mr. Sheets. You are too generous with your praise. If I can overcome my current Blogger issues I'll have some for you to see on Sunday.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your modesty bespeaks a true gentleman. I just call 'em like I see 'em. I'm looking forward to whatever you'll be able to bring us, Sunday or not.

      Delete
  2. Fixed my image loading with blogger without having to load chrome. All systems go now.

    ReplyDelete