Thursday, February 7, 2013

Welcoming Wednesday

It's Wednesday, and that means it is time to welcome our new followers. Today we welcome Cristina Piras, aka Cristina Violet, who authors the blog Violet Paint at http://violetpaint.blogspot.it/. Looks like she mostly paints GW minis herself, with a smattering of other manufacturers and card art! Very exciting to have you aboard, Cristina.
Also I had some great news today. Over on Facebook, the folks at Dirigible Days, a steampunk Web series you can find on YouTube -- strike that, you SHOULD seek it out -- chose to share "Dispatches from the Rim" with their readers! I found Dirigible Days largely because author, bon vivant and raconteur G.D. Falksen is part of the cast. I'm so glad that I did, and soon you other steampunk fans will be, too!
I promise I'll have some more new content for you by Monday, faithful readers. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment