Thursday, September 19, 2013

Avast, me hearties! Heave to!

Happy "International Talk Like a Pirate Day"! I trust you all enjoyed it and did Robert Newton proud.

I have much new plunder and booty to share with you scurvy dogs. But most of it will have to wait as my cell phone/camera/handbrain remains AWOL.

However, to celebrate today's theme, here's a link to what is probably my favorite song by Captain Dan and the Scurvy Crew, notorious pirate rappers.



I'll be back shortly with pics and comments about some of the things I've gathered recently.
- my new figures of H.P. Lovecraft and his wife, Sonia Greene, from the Mythos Foundry kickstarter.
- the Infinity Artbook 1 and figure of Miranda Ashcroft, authorized bounty hunter.
- the Goblinaid figures I ordered to support the continued recover of goblinmaster Kev Adams.
- anything else I've overlooked!

Bear with me, mateys. Bosun, fetch me my brown trousers, as I'm trying to get my shit together!

No comments:

Post a Comment